Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
EAMCET 2013 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The exam will be held in between 10 am to 1 pm on 10th of May, 2013.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours and there will be 160 questions in it.
- As per the EAMCET 2013 Exam Pattern, the number of questions in Mathematics will be 80, Physics will be 40 and Chemistry will be 40.
- All the questions will be objective type and every question will have 1 mark credit.
- According to EAMCET 2013 Exam Pattern, there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam.